- European Health Insurance Card EHIC is a card that’s basically used by citizens EU citizens travelling within member countries. The card enables the UK citizens to get or access medical care when traveling within EU countries. In other words, it allows efficient medical care and expedites the process of re-imbursement and refund of the cost of medical care incurred why travelling in a foreign country.
- If more than one person is visiting any member state of the EU, for example family members traveling for a holiday vacation, separate application forms needs to be filled for every individual, except for children under the age of 16 years. As a UK resident, you can get these forms online and apply from a reliable website. After filling the forms, such a site will take care of the rest and will pursue the application till your EHIC is ready.
- Once the card has been issued to UK residents, they become valid for a period of five years from the date of issuance. During this duration, you can enjoy the benefits that come from having this crucial card during your travel. The beauty of it all is that the card can be renewed upon expiry, rather than applying for a new one! It can be renewed as from three months to the expiry date. In the event that the card has to be renewed before the actual expiry date, a renewal application form together with the card has to be submitted.
- There are several ways of getting the EHIC card; it generally takes 10 or less days to get the card. However, it is often recommended to apply for the card early enough especially when the travelling date is short. We understand the busy schedule of many people in the modern world. Parents are quite often so busy to have time to apply for the card in time. School schedule of children as well makes it difficult to get time off the working day, to apply for the card. Yet reasons for visiting countries in the EU are not often very predictable and may sometime fall at times when getting the EHIC card on short notice becomes a tall order.
- At this website, they offer EHIC application services for UK citizens, including those in Scotland and Ireland. We basically complete all the processes of application on behalf of our clients, and follow up the process in urgent cases. This indeed saves you a lot of time, and conveniently allows you to execute your busy schedule without necessarily having to worry about the application process. We only charge a reasonable small fee for the whole process.
- All that you have to do is to log into our website, get the card application form, fill all the necessary information and submit back the form. The remaining process will be conveniently completed by our experienced and highly experienced staff.. Once the card has been processed, you will be duly notified. Make arrangements on how to collect the card. We shall provide relevant information on how and where to collect the card once it has been processed.
- Thus, as a UK citizen, you don’t have to stress yourself chasing a card that may be delayed by bureaucracy. Our fast services ensure that you get mobile phone and email alerts, informing of the application process each step of the way. Even when your card is about to expire and needs to be renewed, we will always notify you of the same well in advance.
Get in touch today with any queries, we are the real deal when it comes to online application for EHIC by UK citizens. Read more on www.barclays.co.uk/travel/ehic